Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Its already Wed.....

Wow this week is flying by!! Lets see! This last weekend we were busy the WHOLE weekend! We had my grandma's birthday Sat around lunch time, then had my neighbors daughters party as soon as we got home from my grandma's party. Then we stayed at the neighbors till 9pm. Went to bed. Got up Sunday and went to the store then the lake for the afternoon, then over to the neigbors for dinner, again not home till 9. SOO to say the least we weren't home much of the weekend. Monday we didn't do much, I had the daycare kids and we just kinda hung out. I was starting to get sick I could feel it. My throat hurt since Sat night but I thought it was cause I had smoked for the first time in months. So I finished my pack and it was still hurting on Monday. By yesterday morning I was all stuffed up and coughing. We went to the park and fed the ducks. The kids LOVED it! We had such a good time. Today the new baby comes or at least I hope so. The lady is driving down from Klamath Falls OR to bring her and to do somethings in town. I am suppossed to meet her at 11:30 up the road a bit. So we will see. Anyway I got kids to watch so I am off for the day!

No comments: