Thursday, July 19, 2007

We got the new baby....


We got her yesterday and she is SOOOOO cute!! I just love her colors. She is tiny though. We figured it out and she will be 8 weeks on Sunday. I didn't realize she was that young. She does great though. She is eating and drinking and trying to play. Maxie and Richie are doing good with her. Maxie is a bit unsure of her since she is so much smaller then him. Roxie on the other hand wants nothing really to do with her. She will go up and sniff her but thats about it. She is soooo mad at me. She went to get in bed with me and wouldn't lay near me because I was holding the baby. So she slept part of the night in bed with Cameron. She finally came to bed with us after I took the baby out to pee. We decided to name the baby Shelby. Shelby was our very first Doxie, she was a Wire Hair Standard. We had to give her to a family in Fallon NV when we lived with my parents, too many dogs in the house or so they said. No more dogs then cats. But whatever. I miss her so much! So Shelby is Shelby 2 kinda like the Simpsons Snowball 2, 3, 4, and 5! HAHA Anyway I am gonna share the new beauty with you!

No comments: