Monday, July 23, 2007

Its over.....

I just got done reading the new book by JK Rowling "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows". It was awesome!! I love the Harry Potter books. This one has to be by far my favorite out of the series. I got it Sat afternoon after waiting ALL day for it to come. I had preordered it in April from Amazon. Finally it came around 2pm and I started it. Spent most of yesterday reading it and finished it today. It was awesome!! I won't spoil it for anyone that could be reading this that hasnt' read the book yet. It was amazing!!!!

I found out on Friday I had gotten Broncitis once a gain! YUCK! I am finally feeling better but still have some coughing attacks. OUCH I hate them!! I just want to rip my throat out so I don't cough anymore. But they are getting fewer as I take my meds. I think Lizzie might be coming down with it, I hope not. I can't seem my babys getting this nastyness. I hope the daycare kids don't get it either. YUCK!!!!! Anyway! I got dinner to make!

No comments: