Friday, July 20, 2007

TGIF.....

I am sooo wore out. The potty training of the puppy isn't the killer its the fact that I spend all night coughing. I am going in today to see my doc and hope she gives me a STRONG cough med. It hurts so bad anymore to cough. Between my back and head it hurts to cough. Soo hopefully she will be good. I had broncitis in Feb and it feels the same only my chest isn't hurting muscle wise. YUCK this is just a bitch fest huh! LOL

As far as Shelby goes she is doing great! She is adorable!! The kids LOVE her. Maxie is wanting to play with her but he is rought. Richie is ok with her, doesn't really do much with her, or at least he didn't yesterday. Roxie is doing MUCH better. She doesn't seem as mad at me, but still wants nothing to do with her. I hope in time she will be ok with her.

No comments: